Maharashtra Medical Education and Research Centre (MME&RC), Pune is a Trust registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 in the year 1984. This Trust has established Z.V.M. Unani Medical College & Hospital and Laxmi Devi Saraf Diagnostic Centre.
Z.V.M. Unani Medical College is recognized by CCIM, New Delhi and permitted by the Government of Maharashtra and is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.....Read More(+)
• On 13th November, 2011, staff and students participated in rural camp at Loni Kalbhor and treated 63 patients.
• On 24th December, 2011 Second Year Students and the Principal, Dr. Mrs.Ronika Agrawal and Dr. Lubaina Master, Teaching Staff, visited National Institute of Virology (N.I.V). Students had very good exposure as they got the opportunity to visit BSL-III & BSL-IV labs. and understand the various sterillization techniques.
• On 26th December, 2011, rural camp was organized in Pimpalgaon, Taluka Purandar, Dist. Pune.27 patients were treated in the said Camp.
• On 29th January,2012, Camp was organized by Al-Azhar Foundation at Roshan Masjid, Camp, Pune. Staff and students attended the camp. 83 patients were treated.
• On 31st January, 2012 rural Camp had been organized at village Vandre, Taluka Mulshi, Pune, by Sakal Social Foundation. Staff and students participated in the Camp. 143 patients were treated. Out of which 100 were school children and 43 were from geriatric population.
• In January, 2012, students participated in the inter-Collegiate Cricket Tournament organized by Wadia College, Pune. Students reached upto Semifinals.
• In January, 2012, students participated in the Dance Competition organized by the S.S.P.M.S.College,Pune.
• In January 2012, students participated in the inter-collegeiate cricket Tournament of A.S.S.O.C.O.M College.
• In February 2012, rural physiotherapy camps in collaboration with Sakal Social Foundation.
• Rural Physiotherapy O.P.D.
• Sports and cultural week and Prize distribution ceremony in March 2012.