M.A. Rangoonwala College of Physiotherapy and Research is conducting Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course (B.P.Th). The duration of the said Course is of Four Years and Six months internship. Our College has started Master of Physiotherapy.
1) Bachelor of Physiotheraphy (BPTH) Courses - Rs.1,32,000/- Per Year
2) Master of Physiotheraphy (MPTH) Courses - Rs.2,44,000/- Per Year
• Students desirous of applying to this college have to pass Std. XII with Physics, Chemistry and biology as their main subjects.
• On successfully passing the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), the candidate becomes eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.
• The student applies for this college through the DMER online preference form.
• On successful application, the student's name is reflected in the list sent to the college by DMER, based on the marks, State Merit List number and college preference as filled in the College Preference form.
• Admissions are through the NEET counseling rounds only, unless otherwise specified by DMER and/or MUHS.
• The student can then confirm her/his admission with the college after duly filling the college form issued along with the college prospectus.
• The student has to submit the original relevant documentation as asked for by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and the college. Full fees as described in the fee structure will have to be paid at the time of admission.
List of documents required is as per NEET guidelines.